红尘
前几天看了隋朝来客,截取了里面的一首插曲,想着有感觉,就转出来了当然看得懂英文的也可以体会一下另一种意境 呵呵
红尘中的情缘,只因那生命匆匆不语的焦灼;
Our love was a fragile flame, flickering in the wind.
想是人间的错,或前世流传的因果;
Maybe this is punishment, for the sins of a past life.
终身的所有也不惜,换取刹那阴阳的交流。
I would give my everything, to see your face again.
来易去,去难去;
It's easy to com, hard to go.
数十载的人世游;
We've lived so many years.
分易分,聚难聚;
It's easy to leave, hard to return.
爱与恨的千古愁。
love and hate don't ever end.
本应属于你的心,它依然护紧我胸口;
This heart should be yours, but it's still in my chest.
为只为那尘世转变的,面孔后的翻云覆雨的手。
Some things we cannot change, it's in the hands of the gods. 为只为那尘世转变的,面孔后的翻云覆雨的手。
那是一双决定所有的手。 love and hate don't ever end.
回复 2# 木木
让神明决定缘分,嘿嘿 挺感人的 、、、听了很多遍
页:
[1]